Tuesday, July 30, 2013

22 hours down, 10 to go!

Me and the kids made it to North Platte, NE tonight!  We had a good day. A little bit of weather, GPS malfunctions and traffic to deal with, but the kids are still doing great. They haven't fought or complained. I'm not sure how that is possible when they fight all the time at home.  I am doing fine too, except for all the darned bridges we keep going over. When we went over an especially long one, Tamsyn said, "Mom, you doing ok?" I squealed and said, "Just let me know when I can open my eyes!" Teehee. Ander said, "What!?" and Tamsyn said, "Mom, your eyes aren't closed, are they?!" I had a little laugh over that. North Platte had crazy weather tonight too. I was seriously concerned about tornados. We lucked out, but got marble sized hail, lightening and crazy wind. 

So, just one more big day of driving. Lohn, do you think you could fly out to Utah and drive home with me????? I miss you. Another slobbery kiss coming your way over the internet waves. :)

1 comment:

stacy said...

I am excited to see you next week! Have a safe trip!