Monday, February 6, 2012

Sylas's 3rd Birthday

 On each birthday, the birthday child wakes up to their room filled with about 100 balloons. I love this tradition. So do they :)

 I gave him new church clothes.
 Tamsyn gave him a new blankie.
 Gunnar gave him Play-Doh
 Ander and Daddy gave him Legos (Batman and Monster truck)
 Aww...
 I don't decorate cakes. I refuse to become one of those moms. (Mostly because I know I'd be no good)  But Lohn gave it a go. Not bad, I say.  And Sylas is obsessed with super heros.


 He liked it so much, he just went right for it.
Where has my baby gone to?

1 comment:

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

are you kidding me, there is no way that sylas that little baby is three I read the whole thing and thought it was gunner until that last picture, Wow, so hard to believe!

Naomi