LOHN
Yep, I am married to the best man on Earth. Did you know that Lohn always puts my needs above his? Thinks less of his comfort and more of mine? And he does it so slick, that sometimes I don't even know. I think he is turning me into a selfish wife... He's quietly funny, always keeps me laughing. And he's always supportive, even if he thinks my idea isn't a good one. Like when I thought I should get my tonsils out. Or take on babysitting two more kids, when I already have four. Or get my hair chopped. (Two of those three things WERE good choices though, glad I did it.) He is almost always right, which drives me nuts sometimes. And he is SMART. He is getting his MBA at Notre Dame. Did you know that he has killer hard classes and he is getting all A's? I know that he will do what he needs to provide for our family in a shaky economy. I feel safe with him, and I trust him fully. I love my man, and I am so glad I chose wisely. Oh yeah, and he has a cute butt.
1 comment:
Bwah! Loved that post!
Happy Thankful!
Post a Comment