FAMILY
I love all my immediate and extended family. When I got married, my aunts offered to take over the food preparation for my wedding. My other aunt fitted my rather difficult wedding dress free of charge. My sister in law made my cake. And Lohn's sibling's and Grandma made me quilts. All my siblings/siblings in law came to every baby blessing bringing food and great company. Family traveled (at high cost I'm sure), and housed us to celebrate Tamsyn's baptism. And I love Thanksgiving because its an excuse for us all to get together again. Due to the high cost of flying with four kids, and the INSANITY of driving with four kids, we had to stay home for the holidays. I figured this would just be a lonesome Thanksgiving and Christmas. So this week, I am feeling especially loved, because two grandmas will be here, Amy and Ryan, and their five kids. And they went through a lot of misery (bloody noses, full body scans...) to get here, just to be with US. That makes me feel good. And come Christmas, my mom and dad will be here to celebrate with us (insert sigh of contentment) Yes, my dearest peeps, life is good. Thank-you Heavenly Father for my dear wonderful family.
No comments:
Post a Comment