MY FAMILY'S HEALTH!
As I was sitting here thinking of what I am grateful for, I thought of my friends, many of whom are having hard times. One just found out her sweet little 18 month old has cancer. Another just lost her baby. I've had my share of scares (like the time Tamsyn couldn't walk) but all in all, life has been free of serious health issues. So far. And while I am positive life won't always be illness-free, I am going to be grateful for each year, month, week, DAY that goes by when we are in perfect health. In my head, I keep replaying Sylas's fall last week, and it's been on my mind lately, just how quickly everything can change. I am going to seize each moment and cherish my children and husband. Quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby, cuz babies don't keep.
1 comment:
Thanks for your comments. I had forgotten how much I have to be thankful for. Love you lots.
Post a Comment