9 years ago today at 6:15 pm, sweet little Tamsyn joined our family. She is a fun little girl. I've enjoyed her invention of words she used to do. Scrubblies-anything she thinks looks or feels gross. Sweet Niblets-you know. Instead of Holy Cow. And there's more but
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
I am thankful for...
TAMSYN!!!

9 years ago today at 6:15 pm, sweet little Tamsyn joined our family. She is a fun little girl. I've enjoyed her invention of words she used to do. Scrubblies-anything she thinks looks or feels gross. Sweet Niblets-you know. Instead of Holy Cow. And there's more but I can't REMEMBER them. Let me just say that she is the queen of inventing words. She is extremely responsible and reliable. So much so, that I let her babysit Village kids (If I am home and she can call if she needs me). She always tries to help me, even without me asking her too. For example, on Saturday mornings, sometimes she will get Sylas out of bed and play with him until Lohn and I wake up. She has a great sense of humor. I am taken back sometimes how well she understands jokes. Especially when it takes me a moment to figure them out. And I love how she loves her brothers. Every time we have a new baby, she goes absolutely gaga for the infant. I still remember her cuddling Ander and saying, "Mama, I lub him so much". And when she saw Gunnar for the first time, there were tears in her eyes and she couldn't talk, but held out her arms so she could hold him. And when Sylas was born I remember her breaking into tears because she was sick and she knew she couldn't hold and love her little brother. Yep, that little girl has a lot of love inside her. I am thankful every day for my little girl and I am thankful for Gods wisdom in sending her to our family.
9 years ago today at 6:15 pm, sweet little Tamsyn joined our family. She is a fun little girl. I've enjoyed her invention of words she used to do. Scrubblies-anything she thinks looks or feels gross. Sweet Niblets-you know. Instead of Holy Cow. And there's more but
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Tamsyn! What a darling girl she is! And even though I don't see you much I'm thankful that your family is part of my extended family!
Post a Comment