Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am grateful for...

GRANDMA!

My grandparents all died when I was 8 years old. (or around that time) I don't remember them much. I remember they liked to kiss me. Big slobbery kisses. And that they liked to give me presents. And teach me about barn owls and crickets. And make me clean. And I remember how they smelled (not in a bad way just, you know, old people smell). We lived far from them, so I didn't get to know them well. When I married Lohn, I was pleased to gain a whole new set of grandparents. Grandpa Reed Johnson has since passed away, but Grandma Johnson is still young and spunky. She flew here to be with us for the next 9 days. How grateful I am that she is here, and loves us enough to come visit. We are going to have a BLAST!

No comments: