Since we have no air conditioning, we have been forced to leave our apartment every day around 5, when the heat gets unbearable. In a way, this has been a blessing, because it has forced us to go explore Cedar City, and do fun things. Yesterday, we took the kids to see Shrek 4 in 3d (42 bucks!). It was fun though, cause we were the only ones in the whole theater, and me and Tamsyn got to dance in front of the whole theater to the closing credits (I've always wanted to do that!). And it was okay if Sylas squealed every time he saw Puss in Boots. We are going to go see the twisted trees next, one of the oldest forests in the world. So despite the heat, we are surviving and I would even say we are having fun :)
Thursday, June 10, 2010
95 degrees and getting HOTTER!
Since we have no air conditioning, we have been forced to leave our apartment every day around 5, when the heat gets unbearable. In a way, this has been a blessing, because it has forced us to go explore Cedar City, and do fun things. Yesterday, we took the kids to see Shrek 4 in 3d (42 bucks!). It was fun though, cause we were the only ones in the whole theater, and me and Tamsyn got to dance in front of the whole theater to the closing credits (I've always wanted to do that!). And it was okay if Sylas squealed every time he saw Puss in Boots. We are going to go see the twisted trees next, one of the oldest forests in the world. So despite the heat, we are surviving and I would even say we are having fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
no air conditioning?? That is crazy. Well don't worry, you're coming up here to like 50 degree weather :)
You are a saint. That's all I have to say about that, except that I hope you can endure the rest of the summer!
When you come here we can swim!
Post a Comment