Well, yesterday I was thankful for my bed. So much so, that I couldn't leave it to post last night.
But today! Well, I am thankful for my blog today. I don't keep a journal, but I do blog regularly about the happenings in my family. It has been challenging at times keeping it up, especially when I feel like no one is looking at it. Especially lately. (Hello? Anyone out there???) But my kids love to get on my blog and look at it from years back. So I will continue to do it for them.
Here are a few gems from looking back
All four kids dancing
Ander at the Notre Dame concession stand
Story time by Gunnar
2 bedroom apartment in Cedar City
Guess the song- By Sylas
My first 5 K
The Village dance with Tamsyn
I could spend all day looking at these and more! But alas, tomorrow is a BIG day and I need to go prepare for it :)
1 comment:
I'm here! I love reading, even though I'm crappy at commenting lately (and honestly, as somebody who loves comments, I should know better).
Post a Comment