I keep finding a gooey trail of what looks like really slimy snot on my back porch. It was very mysterious and baffling until a few days ago I found the source.
Ander was my hero of the day and threw him over the edge of the porch. It almost made him throw up to touch it. (Sidenote: Sylas's new word for throw-up is Hot Gurglers. Very descriptive, don't you think?)
Last Saturday as I walked through my entryway, I paused to look at my pink floral wallpaper, and took a small non- connected corner and RIPPPED it off. It was so satisfying, I decided to share the joy of it with the kids. Turns out, they found it to be satisfying too. We pulled off wallpaper for 4 hours and they NEVER complained. They were in destruction-heaven.
My entry way post operation Good-Bye-Pink-Floral. Soon to be painted.
I didn't even ask the kids to start in on the dining room. As soon as we finished with the entry way, they all ran to the dining room to start on it.
We found these little gems under the paper. Ick.
I'm thinking light blue on the bottom, white chair rail and white on top?
While we picked and pulled to our hearts content, Lohn tried to fix up our old lawnmower from 4 years ago. That lawn mower gave me fits back then (seriously, I PRAYED over that thing just to get it to start) and you can only imagine what 4 years of non use would do to it. Well, my wonderful handsome husband figured out the issue and got it to run.
Sorta. This is him growling in frustration because it keeps quitting.
But he did it! However, it barely finished the yard and I foresee a new lawn mower in our near future. But isn't my husband the smartest guy EVER?! Seriously, there isn't anything he can't figure out.


No comments:
Post a Comment