Scripture Tots!
Once a week I go to the church and watch kids while mom or dad go to an institute class. It's only for two hours, and we sing songs, have a mini lesson, do a craft and have snack and play time. It is so good for Sylas, he loves it. It is a great addition to his preschool we are doing. It's also good for me because I get to visit with the other moms (talking to adults, yay!) I also like the $100 I get paid for doing it.
His cute creation from today.
A few things that Sylas has said lately that made me laugh-
"Mom, that earwax was ALIVE!" Said after he pulled a chunk from his ear.
"Mom, I just saw a naked hair guy!" He saw a bald guy.
Yesterday I was in the process of making copious amounts of quiche for Thanksgiving morning breakfast, and Sylas made this-
End pieces of zucchini, flour, egg shell, cheese, ham, water, milk, diet coke, onion skin, and whatever else he could get his hands on while I was cooking. I love having this little guy home with me. He is so much fun and keeps me laughing.

1 comment:
Oh my, I laughed a lot at this post. Sylas's comments and his "dinner creation", awesome.
Post a Comment