MY SAVIOR
I am thankful he knows me. I am thankful that he cares about me. I am thankful that he came to Earth. I am thankful for the records we have that tell us about his life here. I love the stories of his compassion towards those that needed physical healing. And even more beautiful are the stories of those he gave spiritual healing to.
I love that he sees the true us, not what every one else sees.
I am grateful he paid for my sins in the garden of Gethsemane. I am grateful that in addition to paying for my sins, he also experienced every physical pain I've had, and emotional grief I've dealt with. Because of this he understands all of us perfectly.
I am thankful he died on the cross for me. My heart breaks when I think of how he was treated. It soars when I remember that he was resurrected.
I am thankful for his perfect example of service and love. My goal in life is to be like him, and teach my children to walk in his footsteps. There is peace and joy to be found there.
He is my brother. He is my King. He is my Savior.
Forever and ever, Hallelujah.

No comments:
Post a Comment