Monday, July 9, 2012

'Till we meet again






























God be with you 'till we meet again. Love ya dad.

3 comments:

Jannet said...

Sharon! I guess I didn't see the blog title but just found myself scrolling through all the pictures, clicking and saving some of them, thinking what wonderful pictures these were! And then I got to the end and immediately called Whitney. I am so sorry for this loss in all of your lives. I am pretty much speechless at the moment. Hang in there, I'm sure that you all have a very challenging week ahead and much do deal with logistically and emotionally for a while to come. I am just so sorry about this news. Love to you all!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

These are such wonderful pictures, many of which we didn't have. So thank you for sharing. I find myself wishing I'd made more of an effort to invite him to things. I'm sad my kids won't really get to know him. But maybe they wouldn't have gotten to know the "real" him in this life anyway, and I'm so thankful to know they'll get to know him in the next. Can't wait to see you guys.

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Ohhh Sharon I am so sorry!! I had no idea your trip out west was for this. You guys are in our prayers!! Its always so hard to loose someone-I am thinking of you guys!!

Lots of Hugs your way!!!
Jenn