How was your mother's day? I got a LOT of art work, so I thought, I would take a picture of all of it, post it on here, and thus immortalize it so it won't matter when I throw it all away today in the big black garbage can where the kids won't see it and pull it out. Whew. That was a long sentence.
My Honey bought me a dozen pink roses from the cub scout fundraiser.
Yes they are in a milk jug. I got rid of all my vases 3 years ago. Time to stock up again!
Gunnar made this enormous envelope to hold all the following art all for me.
He made this one at church. I thought it was so cute that he spelled my name phonically above, and then almost correctly below. He's learning everyday!
My Hug-A-Bunch from Gunnar
Tamsyn gave me chocolate kisses, and wildflower seeds. And lots of love notes :) And yes, number 3 reason she loves me is because I feed her to keep her alive. Hmm. Maybe I need to work on my cooking skills.
Ander made the following
I don't know what he's talking about. I never tickle him. hehe
I feel kinda bad that all my kids have noticed how much I love to read. Maybe I should take a break from the novels for a while, eh?
Artwork Gunnar made for me at home. I told him I love the symmetry in it :)
Gunnar painted this picture of me. I am pretty, yes?
On Mother's Day morning, when everyone was piled on top of me in bed wishing me a happy mothers day and showering me with gifts, Sylas felt bad he didn't have anything, but then he remembered this that he painted. He ran to the fridge to pull it off and give me.
And on the other side, the art he made at scripture tots.
Truly I am one blessed woman. Nothing was more special to me than being woken up in the early hours by 4 enthusiastic children that were so excited to show me how much they love me. Could life be any more wonderful???
Also, I wanted to share my latest pinterest find. These are tiny magnets I made my mom of all of her kids, and one of her with dad with they were young and spunky. Pinned here. I made some for my Grandma and Mother in law too. Fun and cheap and easy!



1 comment:
Wow! You are one loved mother! I don't blame your kids, they got a pretty special one! :) Kids' art is the best gift, isn't it?
And darling magnets, what a great idea!
Post a Comment