Lohn and I walked into the Logan, UT hospital, all smiles and completely CLUELESS about what we were getting ourselves into. 10 hours of labor later AND...

This is my "I just gave birth" face.

Tamsyn's blessing day.

Her chubby legs. Aren't those just delicious???

She loved (loves) to wrestle.

Watching Veggie Tales with her shades.

Wasn't she just a cute little stink????!!!!!

What kind of mother would I be if I didn't include a naked picture of my daughter? Sorry sweetie, this one is just too cute to pass up.
She's still chubbers here. I have to say I miss those rolls. She's a string bean now.
I think this is about when the "attitude" started to manifest. hehe
Never scared to try new things. Even if it means falling on her bum every 30 seconds.
Fond memories of frog catching at String Lake near Yellowstone.
And here she is now. I am missing a couple of years of pictures. When my computer crashed, carbonite saved my photos, but I can't seem to access them. grrr. Anyways, I am super proud to be the Mama of a beautiful, confident, honest, sweet, responsible, sensitive, precious little girl. I am so glad that God sent me her before he sent me my parcel of boys, and that she is my friend. Happy Birthday my perfect little Angel!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Tamsen! She is beautiful. So fun to see her grow in the photos.
And, Sharon, so impressive about you saving money and putting it all towards your loan! You are Dave's hero. Now he wants me to read Dave Ramsey. I need to be like you!
happy birthday Tamsyn! We love you and miss you. You are beautiful and talented and so fun. Have a great bday!
yay! Happy birthday Tamsyn! She's such a wonderful person.
Post a Comment