Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Late night conversations with Gunnar

Every night before Lohn and I go to bed, we wake Gunnar up and take him to the bathroom (He's not quite able to hold it all night yet). Last night he was quite talkative. While Gunnar was standing next to the toilet, and he was moaning and groaning, arching his back and scratching his belly. I said "Gunnar, can you go potty now?" Gunnar said, "Mom, I can only do one thing at a time!" Afterwards, as we were walking back to his bed, I said, "There, now you will be able to sleep really good." Gunnar said, "Yeah, me too." hehehe. I think I will start talking to him while he is asleep more often.

Oh, and happy Halloween (yesterday) everyone! Yesterday was my kids' first experience with door to door trick or treating. We've always done trunk or treat. I remember more houses participating when I was younger. Only half the houses in our neighborhood had their porch lights on. But the people give out more candy than I remember too. Each house gave my kids a handful of candy. An adult sized handful of candy. And I didn't take pictures. oops. My apologies to the grandparents. Will post some pictures of cuteness soon!

Oh, and the homemade laundry detergent works great! I think I am converted!

No comments: