Sharon It looks great!! Nice to see where you are at. Those are some big trees. Your kids look happy and you sound happy. I'm sure it is nice to be somewhat settled. I hope Tamsyn and Ander like school -what did you decide with Gunnar? It was fun to see you before you left. Keep the posts a coming!! Amber
2 comments:
Sharon
It looks great!! Nice to see where you are at. Those are some big trees. Your kids look happy and you sound happy. I'm sure it is nice to be somewhat settled. I hope Tamsyn and Ander like school -what did you decide with Gunnar? It was fun to see you before you left. Keep the posts a coming!!
Amber
It looks great! And I would die for your kitchen, no trust me!
I just loved Tamsyn's tour. Too cute!
Anyway, welcome to your home. And I'd bring by a pie or something... if I could.
Post a Comment