Okay, not really. Doesn't this hair remind you of the girl on Lazy Town? I hated that show.
This is what she really did. She was wearing pants that were frayed on the hem and riding her bike. Bad combo people. When she stopped, her pants were caught in the chain and she couldn't put her foot down and she just flopped over to the side. And landed right on her elbow. She babied it all that day and went to school the next and then I took her to the doctor. They did X-rays and they were "inconclusive" and referred me to the orthopedic surgeon. He looked at the X-rays and said one of the X-rays looked suspicious, and so he casted her and she will stay like this for a week, go back for another x-ray and if there is a break, we will be able to see new bone growth and then we will know for sure. If there is new bone growth, thus a break, she will have a cast for 5 more weeks. She's already HATING the restrictions put on her. I feel bad for her, and that she has to wear this for a week and a half and I just pray that she won't have to wear it for 5 more weeks. Good news is that we have already met her deductible for the year, so X-ray away, Doc!
No comments:
Post a Comment