So the bloodwork came back, and it was all clean. I am glad. They checked her Ced-rate (spelling?) levels and general blood work and looked for Lymes disease. We have a doctor appointment with a specialist at the Children's hospital in Chicago on the 24th. She has still been complaining a bit of pain, but nothing too serious that I feel she needs Ibuprofin for.
As for Carbonite. When my computer fritzed out, I gave them fair warning that I was a faithful Facebooker, and blogger. Serve me well or SUFFER, I said. Well, they did all right. I have all my music, nothing lost except for my playlists, but they needed to be redone anyway. All of my pictures are on my computer, but I can't get some of them into my iphoto library. It says that I already have them. Amy said to try creating a new library and see if that works. Will do. And my movies are all there too, but I am grateful I wasn't in the middle of making a movie, because that would have been messy. I have all my video clips, but they are all mixed up, in no particular order. But I still have the movies that I have made in one piece. So, yeah ok, Carbonite, you were worth the fifty dollars a year. And yes, I will continue my service with you. Thank-you.
1 comment:
So glad Tamsyn is ok right now! And so glad you didn't lose stuff from your computer :)
As for bedrest, my doc says its not even proven if it does anything at all but just to be careful and not go shopping (no problem!). But as of yesterday I was dilated to 3cm and 80% effaced so he said he'd be surprised if I made it to 36 weeks, which is in a week and a half. Of course now that he said that I will go to 41. Thanks a lot doc.
Post a Comment