Theres a section just for toddllers.
Ander got to dress up in a fireman costume and get in a small firetruck and push buttons.
And I got to put my kids in their very own bubble! This was my favorite part of the whole museum
Here, you can see Anders bubble popping. Cool huh? And yes, they were covered in slime.
The kids could do the wheelchair obstacle course. I thought was a cool way to help them appreciate what challenges people have to deal with.
There was a dinosaur exhibit. Here the kids could feed the right foods to carnivores and herbivores.
There was even face painting. Problem with that is now Sylas colors on his face all the time with markers.
And there is a volcano exhibit. This is the lava flow the kids get to slide down. And it erupts every 90 seconds. My kids had a blast. If you live in the area, make sure you go!
3 comments:
Love that place!!! I should've gone more often!
I love places like that!! Looks like they had a good time!
That place looks really neat for the kids. I'm glad you're taking advantage of things like that.
Post a Comment