Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween pics!

Tamsyn wanted to be a GIRL ninja, Ander wanted to be Ironman (but he would have been happy with any super hero), Gunnar wanted to be a green dragon with pokeys on the back (glad I found one, since he was so particular) and I made Sylas be a spit-fire devil (quite appropriate if you ask me).


A bluegrass band played music at the Village festival. This is where Sylas spent most the night. He sure did dance cute!


The Village also provided a horse drawn hay ride. Soooo Fun! I really do love it here. I love all the people, there isn't anyone I don't like here at the Village, everyone is so wonderful and helpful. I love how Notre Dame takes such good care of families. I feel so blessed to have my family live here for two years. Totally worth the 100 grand debt we will be in when we are done! :0

3 comments:

Burdell and Peggy said...

I'm glad you're enjoying it there. You're really lucky getting to know everyone there and they have good activities so you can meet them all. MOM

stacy said...

The kids look cute all dressed up, looks like a fun Halloween! $100K debt for school, WOW! You are a good supportive wife!!

Drae said...

I miss the village sometimes. Especially their Halloween party. It really is a special place, and I didn't even benefit from it as much as those of you who had kids outside of the womb. I love keeping up on your families adventures. We miss ND, so keep enjoying it while it lasts. It's totally worth the debt, I think!