Monday, September 20, 2010

And the Winner is....

ELISE JOHNSON!!!! She was the only one who guessed the second song right, which was " We will rock you" by Queen. The first was pretty unrecognizable, and I didn't really expect anyone to get it right, but he was singing the batman song. What you hear is him yelling "Batman!" So Elise dear, what color will it be? And in what fiber? (I only do 100% cotton or wool)

2 comments:

Elise said...

Wow! I was completely guessing on that one! I am so excited! I don't know about color. . .maybe a nice medium blue? or gray? It doesn't really matter. You are so good, I'm sure they will turn out great.

Oh! And, uh, maybe cotton? But if you find a nice color in wool I don't mind wool.

THANK YOU! This is so fun!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

hey hey, we totally guessed we will rock you. Did you not get that comment?? haha. Its fine we don't need the warmers (even though they are super cute), but I just wanted to make sure you knew that we submitted our answer and that was it!