Actually, it has. But that was the name of the party we went to the Saturday before school started for Lohn and the kids. My friend, Christina, puts on amazing parties, and even lets us swim in her pool in the backyard.

Sylas hated the big pool. He jumped in to me initially, but flipped out because it was cold. He spent the rest of his time in the kiddie pool, happy as punch. (and drinking punch too)

I got in with the kids too. It was a deep pool so I used a floaty most of the time so I wouldn't have to tread water and burn too many calories. (Heaven forbid!)

Tamsyn actually ate while in the pool. She loved swimming so much we couldn't get her out to eat, so we gave in and let her have it in the pool. Looking back, that probably wasn't the smartest thing to do in a friends pool. You know, crumbs and all...
1 comment:
just so they dident turn the pool [blue] eating may not be to bad but atleast the kids were having fun
Post a Comment