Come What May and Love IT!
(Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin)
Thursday, June 3, 2010
The Grand Tour!
The apartment isn't that wonderful, but I thought some of you would like to see where we are living. We are going to Zions Saturday (just one hour away!) and will post more pictures soon.
Thanks, it looks great :) 2 bedrooms, wow. You can live anywhere for a short time, right? haha. But really, it will be a great experience for your kids. It sounds like fun for them all to be so close.
It looks like a great place. I'm so jealous you are so close to Zion. I love that place! So glad you made it there safely. i hope your family enjoys your time there.
2 comments:
Thanks, it looks great :) 2 bedrooms, wow. You can live anywhere for a short time, right? haha. But really, it will be a great experience for your kids. It sounds like fun for them all to be so close.
It looks like a great place. I'm so jealous you are so close to Zion. I love that place! So glad you made it there safely. i hope your family enjoys your time there.
Post a Comment